The Omega D4 is a high performance dual colour, backlit LCD digital dash, a part of Cosworth's range of displays providing scalable, easy to use systems for all levels of motorsport.
- Configurable Pages: Configure pit pages to display temperatures and pressures during warm-up, race pages to show speed, rpm and lap-time. Specify when to change between the two yourself.
- Dual colour backlight: Turn the backlight red to ensure that alarms are visible to the driver and are never missed!
- Message centre: Configure and display "sensible" and clear alarm messages to to the driver, i.e. "Low Oil Pressure".
- Qualifying Mode (QM): Live display of performance against best lap time.
- Configurable logging table and rates: Data logging at sample rates of up to 1kHz - configure your logging for low (for endurance event), medium (i.e. race) or high (i.e. qualifying or testing) events.
- On board maths: Create maths channels for real-time calculations on the box.
- GPS: Support for GPS speed and beacons.
- Video: Support for Pi VIDS2 (Video Indexed Data System)
- Comms: 2x CAN, 2x RS232 and 1x Ethernet communication ports.
The D4 dash logger platform can be upgraded to various levels of data logging functionality including on-boards maths, increased I/O, memory and logging rates with PRO, PLUS & ULTRA feature capability upgrade packs.
Actual weight: 1 lb.